Emergency Housing Vouchers Available
The Tallahassee Housing Authority will begin administering Emergency Housing Vouchers (EHVs) effective 7/1/2021. In order for an individual/family to be eligible to receive an EHV, at least one of the following criteria must be met:
- Family must meet HUD's definition of Homeless
- Family must be at risk of Homelessness
- Family must be fleeing domestic violence
- Family must be recently homeless, and in need of EHV to maintain housing stability
EHV's are managed through a direct referral process. All referrals for an EHV must come directly from the Big Bend Continuum of Care (BBCoC) through its Coordinated Entry Process.
If you are currently residing in a place not meant for human habitation (in a car, on the streets, an encampment), we recommend that you contact one of the Homeless Outreach programs below, to have an assessment completed and obtain information about resources that may be available to assist you.
- Big Bend Continuum of Care (850) 739-5162