New Website Launching Q3 2019 for Tallahassee Housing Authority
The Tallahassee Housing Authority will be launching their new website in Q3 2019. The new website was created by Brooks Jeffrey Marketing, Inc. ( www.BrooksJeffrey.com ).
The new “responsive” website, includes modifications to the previous logo and current branding and colors. This new responsive website will allow users to easily navigate the website no matter what device is used in viewing the website (desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone).
Some of the features/functions on the new site include:
- Client (participant) pages including how to apply for housing, homeownership, frequently asked questions (FAQs), and resources
- Housing Programs pages including Family Self-Sufficiency (FSS), Housing Choice Voucher (HCV), HUD/VASH Vouchers, Section 8 Portability and more
- Landlords and Procurement pages
- Sign Up for News - Those interested in subscribing can sign up on the website to receive news & can also (at any time) change their subscription or unsubscribe
- Publishing to subscribers via text/email - a great way to stay informed about things happening
- Share Feature - All pages of the website can be “shared” using the “share widget” at the top of the website. Share options include sharing via email, social media, printing and more
- Calendar feeds five events to the home page with quick links to the complete interactive calendar
- E-News feeds from the home page for quick review of the three latest news articles posted on the site
- Locations – Find housing properties in your area by type of property
All clients/participants, landlords and the general public are encouraged to visit the site and sign up for news & notifications. Website administrators will be able to publish to the subscriber list important information including upcoming events, news and more. The new site will be updated continually, often weekly, with new information that will benefit all client/participants, landlords and the public at large.
For more information about the new Tallahassee Housing Authority website, please contact our office at 850-385-6126 or email Brenda.
Brooks Jeffrey Marketing, based in Mountain Home, Arkansas, was awarded the contract for the new responsive website. Established in 1984, Brooks Jeffrey Marketing provides integrated marketing solutions: advertising, branding, photography, public relations, promotional items, websites & social media campaigns to businesses, government entities & non-profits throughout the US. Brooks Jeffrey offers customized integrated marketing solutions to Housing Authorities. ( www.BrooksJeffrey.com )
RELEASE DATE: Q3 2019
For more information, contact:
Tallahassee Housing Authority
Brenda Williams, Executive Director
2940 Grady Road, Tallahassee, FL 32312
850-385-6126 l email Brenda